I used a size 7 hook
Abbreviations:
Ch - Chain
SlSt - slip stitch
Sc - Single Crochet
Dc - Double Crochet
2dc - Double Crochet twice in same stich
Ch 4, slip stitch into first chain.
Round 1: Ch 2, dc 11 times into loop, slst into top of ch 2
Round 2: Ch 2, 2dc into each stitch, slst into top of ch 2
Round 3: Ch 2, dc into next stitch, then 2dc into next stitch all the way around, slt into top of ch 2
Continue this until base is about the size of your hand.
Ch 2 and dc once into each stitch until the hat is the size you would like.
Here are some pictures of the final result.
I will post how to make the flowers soon! :-)
.jpg)

Hi Michelle, I am wondering how come I never knew you had a blog.... These are totally adorable caps! You do know that your Great Grandma would have been so impressed with your talents and very happy to see you use them. Anyway, you are so welcome for your invitations. I am super happy that everyone liked them. We so need to get together before the snow starts to fly. I have missed talking to you all. Love and hugs, Aunt Lisa
ReplyDelete